We have extensive podopaediatric experience and can provide assessment, advice & treatment on many children's foot and lower limb complaints including:
• Curly toes
• Positional talipes
• Metatarsus adductus
• Paediatric flat foot with or without any associated medical conditions
• Foot pain associated with juvenile arthritis
• Nail conditions
• Growing pains
• Toe Walking with or without a medical cause
• Heel pain
• Excessive in-toe or out-toe walking
• Footwear and abnormal wear in shoes
When treatment is required for any of these conditions, we may provide a strength and stretching program, footwear advice, splinting, casting or orthotic therapy. We can also advise and assist in organizing specialist referral and therefore have a commitment to working in conjunction with a child's other healthcare providers.
Our podiatrists regularly undergo continuing education in podopaediatrics, so you can be assured that any treatment recommended for your child is based on the best available evidence and experience.
We are available for kindergarten and school foot checks and screenings.